WE REMAIN OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on the 23rd March 2020, at this time garages ARE included in the *essential shops/services category and so are allowed to remain OPEN to continue to operate and provide services.
We have a number of additional measures in place at MB Jarvie and request that you drop-off/collect your key via our waiting room – on your immediate right when entering. We are operating a basic sign-in sheet and key box system to eliminate unnecessary contact.
All the best and stay well.
*The referenced information can be found here, in the GOV.UK GUIDANCE document, published March 2020.
If you require an estimate for completing work on your vehicle, kindly submit your request via the “Request an Estimate” button below. This way we get all the required information, making it easier to process your request and issue an accurate estimate.
Good to Know
BEFORE GETTING IN TOUCH
However, note that we do NOT offer the following:
- Mobile/call-out services
- Body/paint-shop services
- Classic car servicing/repairs (we used to – excludes existing customers)
- Commercial vehicle servicing/repairs (includes taxis)
- Vehicle restoration services
- Vehicle performance modifications, engine tuning or remapping
- Retrofitting of aftermarket parts/systems
- Supplying of parts only
- Fitting of customer-supplied parts
- Coding/programming (without having first supplied & fitted associated module/part)
- In car entertainment, infotainment or satnav installs/repairs/updates
- Towbar installations
- Specialist transmission repairs/overhaul
- Specialist convertible roof repairs/overhaul
- Water ingress diagnosis (outside of basic checks)
Meet the Team
Adam Jarvie BEng (Hons), AAE, MIMI
Prior to his career in the family business, Adam studied Mechanical Engineering at the University of Strathclyde where he obtained an honours degree. Our Master Technician, Adam, is formally Bosch-trained. He has spent over a decade in the vehicle repair industry and has had, and continues to have, exposure to the full spectrum of modern vehicle faults.
Adam, given his education and wide ranging experience, is as comfortable diagnosing and rectifying mechanical faults as he is with complex diagnostics and electrical fault-finding. This places him perfectly to meet the requirements of maintaining modern vehicles.
Adam is is a member of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE), the Institute of the Motor Industry (MIMI) and has been awarded the Advanced Automotive Engineer (AAE) accreditation.